Content Optimization Software that works for you
- Align your content with your business objectives
- One voice towards your customers
- Clear and consistent content
- Company content and brand fully aligned
- Compliance against style guides, legal and regulatory requirements
- Lower (translation) costs and a fast time to market
- Efficient editorial assurance work
- Facilitates your digitization and AI strategies
Elekta, Medical Devices
About the Content Optimization Software
- Embedded in your content workflow, integrated into your authoring and CMS system.
- Checks for compliance with style guides, terminology, and writing rules.
- Identifies poor constructions, grammar errors, typos, and style issues.
- Aids in identifying problem areas and spots errors quickly and efficiently.
- Reduces the cognitive load that comes with writing and editing all day.
- Reports for insight in metrics for cost and efficiency gains.
- Thanks to its unique sentence memory you can reuse compliant sentences.
- Helps good writers become even better.
Subscription Model & On-Premise
HyperSTE is available as a Cloud version and an On-Premise version. The Cloud version is available in Basic, Professional and Enterprise.
HyperSTE Basic is very suitable for individual users and freelance writers. It’s available for Word and you get all the features but you can only work with your own dictionary in order to manage your terminology.
With HyperSTE Professional (supporting additional authoring platforms in addition to Word) you get all the features, sentence memory as well as the ability to manage terminology company-wide. This version is suitable for companies with up to 50 users.
Are you looking for more than 50 licenses or do you have other specific needs? Than HyperSTE Enterprise is the right solution for you. Simply ask us.
HyperSTE is integrated into many authoring environments, including:
- Microsoft Word
- PTC Arbortext Editor
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Oxygen XML Author and Editor
- Madcap Flare
- JustSystems XMetaL and XMAX
- WebX Systems UltraAuthor
- Raytheon EAGLE
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Google Chrome
- Google Gmail
- Atlassian Confluence
- Jorsek EasyDITA
- Adobe Experience Manager
For a complete list, including integrations with component content management systems (CCMS or CSDB) please click here.Free 14 Day Trial
HyperSTE allows you to check your content for compliance against a wide range of style guides, rule sets, and controlled languages.
- ASD-STE100 Simplified Technical English for Aerospace and Defense
- Best Practices US/UK
- Microsoft Manual of Style
- Flesch Kincaid readability
- Grammar, style, terminology and SEO
- MIL SPEC grade level
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Plain Language Writing Act of 2010
- ISO 20607:2019 Safety of machinery – Instruction handbook – General drafting principles
- IEC/IEEE 82079-1
- Standards and specifications for structured authoring, including DITA, S1000D and ATA iSpec 2200
Get ready to create amazing content!
Get started for free and find out what you can accomplish with HyperSTE. There are no strings attached to the 14 day free trial. Simply subscribe and we will provide you with the tool. After two weeks you decide if you want to keep the tooling or not.Free 14 Day Trial