HyperSTE – Content Optimization Software
- Helps you to create one voice towards your customers with writing guidelines and terminology management. Aligns all your (global) writers with strategic content goals.
- Creates efficiency with content that is concise, clear and consistent across the board.
- Checks compliance against style guides, legal and regulatory requirements, e.g. ASD-STE100, IEC/IEEE 82079-1, ISO 20607, ASD-STE100
- Reduces (translation) cost, decreases time to market, creates efficiency in editorial/quality assurance work.
- Facilitates your digitization and AI strategies.
- Available as a subscription model that is easy to deploy and flexible to your needs.
To view a demo, click here, or simply request a demo.Free Trial
Elekta, Medical Devices
- Embedded in your content workflow, integrated into your authoring and CMS system.
- Checks for compliance with style guides, terminology and writing rules, standards, and can be customized.
- Identifies poor constructions, grammar errors, typos, and style issues.
- Aids in identifying problem areas and spots errors quickly and efficiently.
- Reduces the cognitive load that comes with writing and editing all day.
- Reports for insight in metrics for cost and efficiency gains.
- Thanks to its unique sentence memory you can reuse compliant sentences, resulting in more efficiency and translation cost savings.
- Helps good writers become even better.
HyperSTE is available as a Cloud version to allow for a flexible and easy to buy subscription model, but also as an On-Premise version. The cloud version is available in three versions: Basic, Professional and Enterprise.
With HyperSTE Basic (only available for Word) you get all the features but you can only work with your own dictionary in order to manage your terminology. The sentence memory is also not included. This version is very suitable for individual users and freelance writers.
With HyperSTE Professional (supporting additional authoring platforms in addition to Word) you get all the features, sentence memory as well as the ability to manage terminology company-wide. This version is suitable for companies with up to 50 users.
For companies that have more than 50 users, we offer HyperSTE Enterprise, which can be fully customized to your needs.
HyperSTE is integrated into many authoring environments, including:
- Microsoft Word
- PTC Arbortext Editor
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Oxygen XML Author and Editor
- Madcap Flare
- JustSystems XMetaL and XMAX
- WebX Systems UltraAuthor
- Raytheon EAGLE
For a complete list, please click here.
We also offer HyperSTE Desktop, a standalone version of HyperSTE, that allows checking of HTML and PDF files, amongst others.
We have managed multiple integrations with content management systems with our broad network of partners, including Ixiasoft DITA CMS, SDL Tridion and Contenta, Pennant Group R4i, Fischer TIM-RS and PTC Windchill.
HyperSTE allows you to check your content for compliance against a wide range of style guides, rule sets, and controlled languages, including:
- ASD-STE100 Simplified Technical English for Aerospace and Defense
- Best Practices US/UK
- Microsoft Manual of Style
- Flesch Kincaid readability
- Grammar, style, terminology and SEO
- MIL SPEC grade level
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Plain Language Writing Act of 2010
- ISO 20607:2019 Safety of machinery – Instruction handbook – General drafting principles
- IEC/IEEE 82079-1
- Standards and specifications for structured authoring, including DITA, S1000D and ATA iSpec 2200