JOIN AIA IN PONTE VEDRA, FL FOR THE 2023 S1000D AND S-SERIES IPS USER FORUM
The S1000D and S-Series IPS User Forum is comprised of an international consortium of technical documentation and integrated product support practitioners interested in incorporating innovative digital solutions and product offerings.
Etteplan will sponsor and speak at this event, and have a booth. During our talk, we will discuss the application and benefits of Simplified Technical English (ASD-STE100).
“Transforming Digital Product Support Strategies With the S-Series Specifications“
The suite of S-Series Specifications is currently being applied to multiple applications on a global perspective. AIA is pleased to host this year’s S1000D and S-Series IPS User Forum. The user forum is designed to provide a collaborative environment where asynchronous conversations and professional networking can be established between new and established users, the specification developers, solution providers and end-users focused on digitally transforming their business needs. The role of this Forum is to share real-world experience and use-cases from the entire ecosystem of practitioners looking to reach their goals of today and what’s realistic for strategies adopting the S-Series for their needs of the future.
This forum will offer:
- Tutorials and training
- Direct access to the specification developers
- Technical and management track
- End-user experiences using the specifications to establish digital transformation strategies
- Solutions provider demonstrations and presentations
- Update on the latest specification releases
- Unlimited opportunities to expand your professional networks with an international S-Series community of practice
1000 Tournament Players Club Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
For more information about Simplified Technical English and Etteplan’s content governance tool HyperSTE, please contact us.