Improve your branding, save costs, and engage your customers through content quality
HyperSTE, Content Quality Software
HyperSTE is the leading authoring software that ensures your content is clear, concise and consistent, so your content will have more impact with your audience while reducing cost.
HyperSTE authoring software “reads” your content based on technical English rules for terminology, spelling, grammar, length, style and structure, and assists the writer to create content that is more suitable for a global audience.
Typical results include:
- Up to 30% in cost savings on translation and localization
- Up to 40% in reduced word count
- Improved quality in writing and translations
- Up to 30% reduced time to market
- Up to 40% reduction in overall documentation cost
- Efficient conversion of legacy documents
For a free health check of your content, or to see a demo, please contact us today!
HyperSTE works as part of your authoring software environment and assists the writer by giving feedback during writing and by providing compliance reports. In addition, the content checker makes it possible to reuse complete sentences.
With the Terminology Manager you’re able to manage and update multiple dictionaries containing company, division or project specific terms so that everyone always works with the most up-to-date information.
What the Terminology Manager does for words, is what the Sentence Manager does for complete sentences, resulting in optimized reuse of compliant sentences, which can save considerably on authoring time and translation cost.
Documentation software HyperSTE supports a wide range of style guides, rule sets, and languages.
- ASD-STE100 Simplified Technical English for Aerospace and Defense
- Best Practices US/UK
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Flesch Kincaid readability
- Grammar, style, terminology and SEO
- MIL SPEC grade level
- Microsoft Writing Style Guide for tech pubs
- Standards and specifications for structured authoring, including DITA, S1000D and ATA iSpec 2200
HyperSTE is integrated in many authoring software applications, including:
- PTC Arbortext
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Madcap Flare
- Adobe InDesign
- JustSystems XMetaL
- JustSystems XMAX
- WebX Systems UltraAuthor
We also offer HyperSTE Desktop, a standalone version of HyperSTE, that allows checking of HTML and PDF files, amongst other.
For the above mentioned XML editors, we have managed multiple integrations with content management systems with our broad network of partners, including Ixiasoft DITA CMS, SDL Tridion and PTC Windchill.