Amsterdam, June 12-14, 2017
You are invited to attend the joint ATA e-Business Forum and S1000D User Forum. The industry’s premier event to learn about the latest developments in information exchange to support engineering, maintenance, materiel and flight operations, forming the most comprehensive event dedicated to information exchange standards and technologies in the global aerospace industry.
Etteplan speaks about STE as a part of S1000D
Etteplan will present the following topic:
– Simplified Technical English as part of an S1000D implementation, and the impact on Augmented Reality and IoT strategies-
When S1000D or ATA iSpec 2200 becomes a requirement, it is very likely there will also be a requirement to comply with Simplified Technical English (ASD-STE100). Based on 20 years of experience in implementing ASD-STE100 with numerous companies, this session gives presents real, practical insight in what steps are involved, what challenges to concur, how to deal with legacy data and more – in order to ensure the implementation process – in combination with S1000D – becomes a smooth one. Furthermore, we will discuss the role of STE in implementing Augmented Reality and IoT strategies.
This educational forum provides a high level overview of the ATA e-Business Program and S1000D and the many specifications and industry initiatives underway to facilitate effective and efficient information sharing between trading partners. In addition to learning about the industry’s most widely accepted e-business specifications (Spec 2000, S1000D, iSpec 2200, Spec 42, Spec 2300, Spec 2400 and Spec 2500), learn how the industry has attributed significant savings and operational efficiencies to the use of these global specifications. Airlines, ministries of defence, manufacturers, lessors, distributors, repair agencies, suppliers, government agencies and solution providers are all welcome.
Why you should attend:
- Meet the industry’s leading aviation e-business experts who can help guide you through the many options and solutions for digital data exchange.
- Visit a bustling exhibit hall where you can review the industry’s latest software and hardware solutions.
- Learn about the core enabling technologies upon which many e-business standards are built (XML, SGML, PKI, RFID, etc.)
- Learn about emerging trends in information exchange technologies and their application in the aerospace industry.
- Learn how you can get involved to help shape the future direction of the industry.
A prelimary agenda is now posted for your review. We hope you can join us in Amsterdam!