At Etteplan, we have a very clear vision of what content quality is, what benefits it brings to content creation and how it optimizes your (service/aftermarket) business. HyperSTE has been successfully in use by companies to improve their technical documentation for over 17 years now, and we are excited to announce the release of 8.5.
New in HyperSTE 8.5:
- Brand new interface for reporting and analytics.
- HyperSTE Terminology Manager: Manage Term Candidates: An automatic backup creation for the source and the candidate dictionary.
- Framemaker 2017 (32 bit) support.
- Configuration Pane on the feedback window.
- New version of the license software (7.8.1) to include important security updates.
- User Dictionary: the export file name now has a time stamp.
- “Load HyperSTE” command removed from the HyperSTE menu in Arbortext Editor, toolbar and menu created at startup.
- HyperSTE for Arbortext Editor: Support for external file entities.
- Support for XSD files for S1000D documents to apply conditional checking to.
- HyperSTE Sentence Manager: Export to Text added.
- Improved stability.
- Faster processing.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Updated user manuals.
“HyperSTE has now been in use for over 17 years by a continuously growing customer base, and we are excited to see the release of yet another update that will help our customers create clear and concise content for safe product use and improved branding, as well as to help save cost. We’ve now also trained over 3,000 technical authors on the use of Simplified Technical English in various industries around the world, and are looking forward to further assist our highly valued implementation services”, says Berry Braster, Technology Director, Solutions & Technologies at Etteplan.
For more information, please contact:
Technology Director, Solutions & Technologies, HyperSTE
tel. +31 62705 4431 or +1 806 500 9262
Etteplan in brief
Etteplan provides solutions for industrial equipment and plant engineering, software and embedded solutions, and technical documentation solutions to the world’s leading companies in the manufacturing industry. Our services are geared to improve the competitiveness of our customers’ products, services and engineering processes throughout the product life cycle. The results of Etteplan’s innovative engineering can be seen in numerous industrial solutions and everyday products.
In 2018, Etteplan had a turnover of approximately EUR 236 million. The company currently has more than 3,000 professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland and China. Etteplan’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under the ETTE ticker. www.etteplan.com