How HyperSTE helped Rolls-Royce documentation comply with ASD-STE100
Rolls-Royce is a global company providing highly-efficient integrated power and propulsion solutions. Their power systems are predominantly used in aerospace, marine, energy and off-highway applications. Rolls-Royce is one of the world’s leading producers of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets, and the second largest provider of defence aero engines in the world.
reduction in time"
- To make the technical publications become in compliance with ASD Simplified Technical English (ASD-STE100)
- Better quality and readability of technical information to improve the service business
Following the HyperSTE implementation, Rolls-Royce presented a business case on the results of HyperSTE software to reduce grammatical and Simplified English errors, and the time to author and review documents.
- Approximate 81% reduction of grammatical errors and 90% reduction in Simplified Technical English errors.
- Approximate 52% reduction in time to find Simplified Technical English and grammatical errors.
For Quality Assurance:
- Approximate 48% reduction in time to review documents for grammatical and Simplified Technical English errors.
- Approximate 25% increase in grammatical and Simplified English errors found in documents not scanned by HyperSTE.